Plot planning mainly is based on the locations which need to fit into the landscape and also the size of the region. In every situation, the branch is person. But conventionally we can make a branch into the most frequent zones: residential, recreational, farm buildings, garden and vegetable garden.
The size of each zone is determined on the grounds of the total area of the site. With proper zoning on the living area allocated to 20 percent, household – no longer than 15 percent, vegetable garden and garden occupies roughly 65-75percent of the land. Site breakdown plan
When partitioning the territory of this plot a number of basic rules and recommendations should be taken into consideration:
- Initially, it is well worth thinking about where the home and amenities for family needs will be placed. Normally for the house allocate the central or side front of the plot, and the buildings are placed in the backdrop. They can be decorated with decorative shade-loving flowers and plants.
- An area for recreation should be laid out conveniently and in an accessible location. This area can be scattered or compact, based on the area. Here should also be thought of a location for kids to play.
- The region below the vegetable garden is selected , on the bright side. Structures should not cast a shadow onto the beds.
- When a bathhouse and swimming pool have been planned, it is desirable to place them closer to the fencing. This will save yourself a substantial region of the area.
There are lots of options for the breakdown of this dacha plot, but each is based upon the form of the territory: rectangular, triangular, L-shaped or even square .
The comfort of the owners of the upcoming home largely depends upon a well thought-out layout program. A residential house should be built so that it will become a snug refuge, filled with pleasant feelings and provides a feeling of safety and relaxation. Do not forget vasha-banya.com about the statutory norms about the space of trees and buildings from the boundaries of neighboring plots. Where and how to place the house
Planning the placement of a home house on a little plot, you should take into account the aesthetic standpoint:
- The home itself is Suggested to be located in the foreground, which will not Enable the territory to become fragmented into small zones and improve the performance of this area
- about the Exterior of the site Ought to Be left area for a parking and garage space
- it is better to Create outbuildings at the depth of the lawn
- for the recreation area to Pick the most suitable place behind the Home
It’s also advisable to take into account and external factors: whether neighbors will be near, how close is that the roadway and on which side of the sun climbs. For a residential house is better suited to the south or southeast side.